EvalWorks designs and conducts high-quality utilization-focused evaluations using a
collaborative approach and mixed-methods design. We collect quantitative and qualitative
data that enhance program and organizational effectiveness and provide credible evidence of
outcomes and impacts.
Evaluation services include:
- Creating logic models, developing mission and vision statements, identifying goals and objectives, and creating action plans with specific tasks and timelines for evaluation implementation and monitoring
- Designing and conducting needs assessments
- Developing quantitative instruments, including web and paper surveys, checklists, interview, and observation protocols
- Using qualitative methods such as key interviews, focus groups, site visits, and case studies
- Creating data collection systems (including online) to capture performance requirements
- Analyzing quantitative data using advanced statistical methods such as multiple regression, structural equation modeling, and hierarchical / multi-level linear modeling
- Developing quasi-experimental and experimental studies
- Conducting cost analyses including cost effectiveness and cost-benefit analyses
- Tailoring reports to stakeholder needs using ideas using principles of quality data visualization and reporting
EvalWorks develops, designs, and conducts quantitative and qualitative surveys for
organizations across the US. We work with customers to ensure that their research designs,
data collection methodologies, and analyses produce reliable and valid data that speak to the
questions they want to answer.
Survey research services include:
- Designing and pilot testing surveys
- Managing survey projects
- Analyzing survey data using quantitative or qualitative methods
- Summarizing data in written reports, including PowerPoint slide decks, etc.